February 12, 2009

Atásquense que hay lodo! Classic Remixes III


The Kinks - You Really Got Me (Morsy Mix)
The Supremes - Come See About Me (Joey Honey Double Ross Mix)
Tom Jones & Mousse T - Sex Bomb (Peppermint Disco Radio Mix)
The Beatles - Taxman (Frost Dj Sexx Remix)
The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian (Frost Dj Sexx Remix)
The Rolling Stones - Satisfaction (DiscoTech Remix)
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows (Aeroplane remix)
The Police - Roxanne (DiscoTech Remix)
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun (chew-Fu Rmx)
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Mercurius FM Hard Mix)
U2 - Two Hearts Beat As One (US Remix)


Créditos totales a los uploaders.

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Don't steal songs from my server, if you are gonna do it please add that you took it from my blog, common decency.

Julián said...

Sorry Bro,
I don't steal songs from your server, i just borrowed them to share to other people, maybe my mistake was not named the sourse, i apologize for that, I didn't mean to assume the credits for the upload, if u see I gave thanks to the uploaders but not named every single of they.
Sorry for my english and the misunderstood dude.